What if my pet eats the litter? Is it safe?
Our litters are all derived from natural materials and they are 100% fragrance-free, so they are non-toxic to humans and animals.
- If a small quantity is consumed, it shouldn't have an impact on your pet.
- If a larger quantity is consumed, it will likely cause a stomach ache.
Either way, it will pass through the digestive system just fine.
While Clay Litter isn’t toxic, it can be harmful for pets if eaten, since the litter may form clumps in the animal's body. It’s best to get your pet checked out at the vet, especially if you notice that they are having trouble going to the bathroom.
If you have any further concerns, we recommend that you get in touch with your vet.