Is It Safe for Pets to Ingest Cat Litter?

Our litters are crafted from natural sources, ensuring they are completely free from fragrances and safe for both humans and pets.

  • Ingesting a small amount should not harm your pet.
  • Consuming a larger quantity might cause discomfort or a stomach ache, though it will typically pass through their system without issue.

While our Clay Litter is non-toxic, it's important to monitor your pet if they ingest it, as it could clump internally and potentially cause complications. We advise seeking veterinary care if your pet exhibits difficulty with digestion or elimination.

If you have any further concerns, we recommend that you get in touch with your vet.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us